Juneau's "Mobile" Prop 8 Protest

All three of Alaska's main cities are participating in Saturday's protest against Prop 8!

While Equal Rights supporters in Anchorage and Fairbanks hold Fight the H8 protests, Juneau NOW and their friends are holding a 'mobile protest' in solidarity:
I would like to be part of this national day of protest. So here's the plan and I hope you'll all join me. I'm going to put a sign in my car window and be a sort of mobile protester as I do my Saturday errands and schlep my kids to and from soccer games. I've attached my sign and would be honored if some of you want to use it and join me. Or you can modify it as you please, or make your own. You can find other suggestions at Join the Impact

Please spread the word.

 

I'll honk if I see you!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 by Bent Alaska.