WAR compares Gays to Lima Beans, "Hates" us

Wayne Anthony Ross, Gov. Palin's choice for Attorney General, was asked during Friday's confirmation hearing how he would view cases involving homosexuality, since he called gays "immoral", "perverse" and "degenerates" in the Alaska Bar newsletter.
"Let me give you an analogy," Ross said. "I hate lima beans. I've never liked lima beans. But if I was hired to represent the United Vegetable Growers, would you ask me if I liked lima beans. No. If I disliked lima beans. No. Because my job is to represent the United Vegetable Growers."
Gays=Lima Beans. He compares publicly insulting a minority group to hating the taste of a food. He "hates" us.

Later in the hearing, a representative talked about Ross' well-known "flamboyance" and Ross said that flamboyance is something he associates with a fancy hanky in his breast pocket, "that kind of guy," he chuckled.

What 'kind of guy' is Ross? He insults gays, Native Alaskans, women, blacks, unions members, peace activists, environmentalists ... he called the federal government our 'enemy' during last week's hearing ... he made a sexist joke in response to an ethics complaint against Palin ... and he wants to be the top attorney for the State of Alaska.

Ross thinks the hypothetical Vegetable Growers would hire a lawyer who publicly declares "I hate lima beans." The question is, will the real State of Alaska hire an Attorney General who "hates" Alaskans?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 by Bent Alaska.