Stephen for Emperor 38 of All Alaska

Stephen 'Little Duck' Moore, the previous Duke of Fairbanks, is running for Emperor. (Stephen and Miss Dixie stepped down at last Saturday's Ducal Ball, a fundraiser for the ICOAA.)
To the Community Members of the Great State of Alaska:

My name is Stephen Moore and I am also a Candidate for Emperor 38. Over the next few weeks, you will have a great time getting to know all of us candidates and learning what each of us want to do to support you! If you would like to know more about me, the Imperial Court of Alaska, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Vote Stephen for Emperor XXXVIII of Alaska is my official FB page that will be updated all along this awesome journey! I love to have fun and do outreach to the community as much as possible.

Please come vote on August 21 at the GLCC in Anchorage, or in my hometown at College Floral in Fairbanks. Polls open at 9 am and will close at 8 pm. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

VOTE STEPHEN on April 21, 2010! Stephen for Emperor XXXVIII of Alaska!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 by Bent Alaska.